Minter Dialogue #45
This interview is with Odile Roujol, a friend and ex-colleague from my days at L’Oreal and now SVP, in charge of Brand and Communications for the French telco giant, Orange. Being the delivery mechanism across all our screens, it’s a fascinating world, making Orange far upstream compared to most brands. Orange France is pioneering in many areas, bringing content and engagement through the multiple channels they operate. Odile is at the heart of what we might call blended communications or blended marketing. We talk about Sosh, Orange‘s social media strategy and the management of the executive eReputation à l’Orange. I’m sure you will enjoy hearing about what Orange is up to as well as what’s in store for 2013.
To connect with Odile Roujol:
- You can follow Odile on Twitter at @Odile_Roujol
Some of the sites mentioned by Odile Roujol
- The relationship building site (in French) Le Collectif : www.lecollectif.orange.fr
- A cross section of Orange’s principal Facebook pages : Orange.France (more corporate), Orange.fan (younger), sosh (collaborative mobile service), Orange.
cinema.fr (film), ensembleavecleXV (rugby), musique. orange.fr (music)
- To see Orange’s principal Twitter feeds (en français as well)
- Orange on Pinterest : orangefrance, soshfr
Further resources for the Minter Dialogue Radio Show:
Meanwhile, you can find my other English-speaking interviews on the Minter Dialogue Radio Show on Buzzsprout or via iTunes. Please don’t be shy about rating this podcast on iTunes here! And for the francophones reading this, if you want to get more podcasts, you can also find my radio show en français over at : MinterDial.fr, on Buzzsprout or in iTunes.