Minter Dialogue #49
This interview is with Jeremy Waite (@JeremyWaite), who is in charge of Social Strategy Consulting at Adobe EMEA. With a strong operational background and practice in building and implementing social media strategy, Jeremy is also great fun. To wit, he is proud to have been a giraffe keeper! A man of influence, great talent and with a genuine smile, you should relish this interview, where we discuss the hot topics of implementing social media to help drive your business, as well as Jeremy’s key influences.
Please do sign up to the Minter Dialogue podcast here via iTunes.
To connect with Jeremy Waite:
- You can follow Jeremy on Twitter: @JeremyWaite
- Jeremy Waite’s Blog
- Jeremy’s book, Sex, Brands & Rock’n’Roll is available as an eBook if you contact him directly (use @JeremyWaite on Twitter!)
Sites mentioned by Jeremy Waite
- Check out Olivier Blanchard as the Brand Builder on Twitter
- Guy Kawasaki quote: “Don’t try to make money, try to make meaning”
- The outstanding article from @MarkRitson about trust in the boardroom – Brand Valuations
- Bloomberg West is Jeremy’s favourite TV show – roundup of tech from Silicon Valley every evening
- Fast Company – favourite magazine
- Mashable – fave website. Bit of a cliché but they are still the best and the quickest to market with the top stories
- Vine – the new app from Twitter. Outstanding – 6 second videos Read more here: http://blog.
Further resources for the Minter Dialogue Radio Show:
Meanwhile, you can find my other English-speaking interviews on the Minter Dialogue Radio Show on Buzzsprout or via iTunes. Please don’t be shy about rating this podcast on iTunes here! And for the francophones reading this, if you want to get more podcasts, you can also find my radio show en français over at : MinterDial.fr, on Buzzsprout or in iTunes.