Expert and Speaker on Branding and Digital Strategy
After a long and successful international career at L’Oreal, Minter Dial created The Myndset Company in 2009 to help senior management teams to adapt to the new exigencies of the internet-enabled marketplace. Minter has worked with world-class organizations to guide them – and their executive teams – by improving their digital literacy and catalyzing a change in mindset, necessary to adopt the new digital landscape.
Thought provoking and inspirational are key for speakers at the Adobe Summit and Minter met both of these criteria. Amongst a roster of over 100 speakers, Minter has consistently been rated in the top 3. Each year, 90% of speakers are brand new but Minter is one speaker we keep inviting back because of the quality and freshness of the content. I highly recommend him if you are looking for innovation and thought leadership.”
– Simon Morris, Director of Demand Marketing, Adobe
Minter is a rare breed combining deep understanding of technology and business understanding with engagement of an expert entertainer. He’s passionate and it’s contagious.”
– Brian Solis
Clients of The Myndset include:
- Luxury/Premium: Kering Group (Gucci, Puma, Volcom, Alexander McQueen…), Remy Cointreau, LVMH
- Ecommerce: BravoFly/LastMinute.com, LaRedoute, OneStopPlus USA, Ellos, Movitex (Balsamik, Daxon)
- Beauty: Kao (Goldwell/KMS), L’Oreal, Balmain Hair
- Technology/Telecom: Orange, Samsung, Hai Vision (Canada), Tencent (China)
- Finance: Credit Agricole, BNP-Paribas (Belgium/USA), Credit Mutuel Arkea, BPCE Natixis
- Other: KPMG, Publicis, Total, Mazars
Minter combines years of senior multi-cultural leadership experience, worldwide management of Redken (US #1 salon professional brand) and a deep involvement in the Internet and new media. In 1998, he was a pioneer, creating L’Oreal’s first ever professional web site. With this experience, Minter helps brands to capitalize on the digital opportunities by providing proven methods to drive the mindset change necessary to make a digital strategy succeed. Minter is also an Associate and VP of International for Netexplo, a Worldwide Observatory of new technologies. In addition, he is a Board Member at Lastminute.com Group (LMN).
Publications & Interviews
- Minter’s publications online: Social Media Today, eConsultancy, BrandChannel, Brian Solis, Huffington Post (en français), Business Insider, Journal du Net (en français), Traackr
- Minter’s interviews or press mentions: CalvinAyre, Inc Magazine (“How to network as an introvert”), Les Echos au Maroc (en français), Yesware Interview by Jessica Stillman, eConsultancy Q&A, Social Media Show UK, LikeMinds London (by Graham Stewart), Terrafemina (en français), at Women’s Forum 2011 (en français), e-Marketing.fr (en français).
- Appearance on TV: France24
- Check out Minter’s YouTube Channel or his weekly podcast, Minter Dialogue on iTunes, featuring over 140 interviews of authors, luminaries and business leaders, such as Brian Solis, Mark Thompson, Dan Burrus, Jeff Rohrs and Mitch Joel.
- Adobe Summit keynote: 2015 New Tech Trends around the World and 2014 New Tech Trends.
Further Background Information About Minter Dial
With an MBA from INSEAD (1993), a BA in Trilingual Literature from Yale University (1987) and secondary education in England (Eton College), Minter has been steeped in change on an international level.
Minter’s experience at L’Oreal:
- From 2006-2009, he was Managing Director and member of the Worldwide L’Oréal PPD Executive Committee, in charge of Business Development, eBusiness (internet), Education & Artistic Relations.
- Previously, from 2003-2006, he was Managing Director of the Professional Products Division (PPD) of L’Oréal Canada (based in Montréal).
- From 2000-2003, Minter was General Manager Worldwide of Redken 5th Avenue NYC, responsible for the vision, strategy and creative direction of the brand, which is distributed in 40 countries.
These multiple experiences led Minter to believe in and create a new way to managing an international brand, business and digital strategy, forming the basis of the new Myndset approach.